WordPress is an award-winning web software, used by millions of webmasters worldwide for building their website or blog. SiteGround is proud to host this particular WordPress installation and provide users with multiple resources to facilitate the management of their WP websites: Expert WordPress Hosting SiteGround provides superior WordPress hosting focused on speed, security and customer […]
This is a contract for renting and private use only, not for sale. THE USE OF ANY OF OUR EQUIPAMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Morenos Party Rental LLC harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the leased equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Morenos Party Rental LLC from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the leased equipment. Morenos Party Rental LLC cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of inappropriate use, God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge.
NOTE: In case of park rental, inflatable could not be left unattended.
RULES TO FOLLOW.
1. If the inflatable starts to deflate, all persons must exit the unit immediately!
2. All users MUST REMOVE SHOES, EYEGLASSES, JEWERLY, OR SHARP OBJECTS before playing in the inflatable unit.
3. To avoid neck, back, and other injuries, flips, summer-salts, rough housing ARE NOT ALLOWED!
4. No food drinks, candy sum, sticky substance or water balloons inside. Any inflatables, if upon pick up, such cleaning required then a cleaning fee shall be imposed.
5. No silly string on or inside the inflatable.
6. The use of the generator is strictly for jumping castle use, (if used for personal units such as crock pots, light, karaoke machine, etc., it could lose power and inflatable may deflate, use at own risk, if operator needs to go and check it, $20 fee will be applied).
7. Only compatible ages groups and size shall play in the inflatable unit at once are AGES 0-8; 8 KIDS, AGES 9-12; 6 KIDS, AGES 12-18; 4 KIDS. ADULTS 2-3.
8. It is dangerous to stay in the inflatable if the wind is 15 MPH or more. Have all the persons exit the inflatable, then unplug the blower. In case if rain, everyone should exit the inflatable and turn it off. Canopies should not be used if more than 15 MPH. We are not responsible for any kind of injury occurring to any person using the inflatable(s) when the inflatable unit is in the possession of the lease.
SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGE. ADULT SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AT ALL TIME.
CHILDREN SAFETY DEPENDS ON YOU. LESSEE IS RESPONIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE GUESTS. LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE RULES TO FOLLOW DURING THE USE OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT, UNDERSTAND RULES, AND HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED. we are not responsible for any damages to water gas or other pipes of lines, or any injury, damage or accident caused to people or property by any of the units. Lessee/customer/renter is fully responsible of everybody using this unit.