This is a contract for renting and private use only, not for sale. THE USE OF ANY OF OUR EQUIPAMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The undersigned renter agrees that he/she has rented the items herein described upon de expressed condition that will always remain in the property of the rental customer named above; that he/she has examined said item(s) found to be in good condition(s) and will return it as in good conditions as when he/she received it. All charges are based on the time item(s) are in renters’ possession, weather or any other conditions in the use or not, no money back. All personal items must be removed from unit before/on time of pick, we are not responsible for any missing items that could be left in unit. we are not responsible for any kind of accidents, claim, demands, losses, cost, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries and deficiencies or attorney fees. NOTE: In case of park rental, inflatable could not be left unattended.
RULES TO FOLLOW.
1. If the inflatable starts to deflate, all persons must exit the unit immediately!
2. All users MUST REMOVE SHOES, EYEGLASSES, JEWERLY, OR SHARP OBJECTS before playing in the inflatable unit.
3. To avoid neck, back, and other injuries, flips, summer-salts, rough housing ARE NOT ALLOWED!
4. No food drinks, candy sum, sticky substance or water balloons inside. Any inflatables, if upon pick up, such cleaning required then a cleaning fee shall be imposed.
5. No silly string on or inside the inflatable.
6. The use of the generator is strictly for jumping castle use, (if used for personal units such as crock pots, light, karaoke machine, etc., it could lose power and inflatable may deflate, use at own risk, if operator needs to go and check it, $20 fee will be applied).
7. Only compatible ages groups and size shall play in the inflatable unit at once are AGES 0-8; 8 KIDS, AGES 9-12; 6 KIDS, AGES 12-18; 4 KIDS. ADULTS 2-3.
8. It is dangerous to stay in the inflatable if the wind is 15 MPH or more. Have all the persons exit the inflatable, then unplug the blower. In case if rain, everyone should exit the inflatable and turn it off. Canopies should not be used if more than 15 MPH. We are not responsible for any kind of injury occurring to any person using the inflatable(s) when the inflatable unit is in the possession of the lease.
SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGE. ADULT SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AT ALL TIME.
CHILDREN SAFETY DEPENDS ON YOU. LESSEE IS RESPONIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE GUESTS. LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE RULES TO FOLLOW DURING THE USE OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT, UNDERSTAND RULES, AND HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED. we are not responsible for any damages to water gas or other pipes of lines, or any injury, damage or accident caused to people or property by any of the units. Lessee/customer/renter is fully responsible of everybody using this unit.